Thank you for your kind interest unfortunately online registration is closed, please meet us at the congress venue for on site registration.
|Type of Registration
||Early Bird Registration
(Before or on 03 July 2017 - 29 January 2018)
(Between or on 30 January - 08 April 2018)
(On or after 09 April 2018)
|Delegate (IGS Member)
|Student (IGS Member) 1
- Registration will be confirmed after receiving full payment. Those who do not receive a confirmation notice before the congress are requested to contact the registration secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org. Only participants who complete their registration will be included in the programme.
- The date of payment is decisive for the registration fee. Even if the registration form is received before the above mentioned early bird or regular deadlines, it will not be considered as early or regular registration if the payment has not been received.
- The Turkish EPS Industry Association (EPSDER) plans to take photographs and video material at the 5th International Conference on the use of EPS Geofoam Blocks in Construction Applications (EPS'18) in Kyrenia, Northern Cyprus and reproduce them in educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the EPSDER's and EPS'18's websites. By participating at the EPS'18, you grant THAT EPSDER has the right to use your name, photographs and biography for such purposes.
1 To be eligible for the student registration fee, documentary evidence of their delegate status such as official transcript or copy of student ID card must be submitted along with this registration form. Without this documentation, delegate fees will be applied. You may send necessary document by fax at +90 212 347 63 63 or via e-mail to email@example.com.
Delegate Registration Fees include
- Attendance to all scientific sessions
- Entrance to exhibition area
- Congress bag and printed materials
- Coffee breaks and lunch to be served during the scientific program
- Welcome Reception
- Gala Dinner
- Electronic book (ebook) of conference proceedings published by Springer
Cancellation Policy - Registration
Cancellation of Registration must be received in writing by the EPS 2018 Registration Secretariat (DEKON) by fax at +90 212 347 63 63, or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received before or on 08 February 2018 - full refund less a 10% administration fee
- Cancellations received on or between 09 February - 08 April 2018 - full refund less a 30% administration fee
- Cancellations received on or after 09 April 2018 - no refund, name change will be available